Jumping Jacks x 10
Seal Jumps x 10
Zig Zag Jumps x 10
10 Lunges, 10 Sit ups and 10 Push Up
x 3 with increasing intensity each round
1. Backwards isometric hold to Front stretch x 5,
2. Sideways isometric hold to opposite side stretch.
1. Push your head towards hands for 3 sec, release and stretch forward
2. Push your head towards hands for 5-10 sec, release and stretch to opposite side.
1. Basic shoulder rotation x 10 (forward + backwards)
2. Arm swings x 10
3. Muscle man shoulder stretch
1. Swing your arms thumbs leading the movement
3. Hold the stretch for 2 sec then switch to the other side
Wrists: 1. Wrist rotations 9 reps both directions
1. Circle your wrists 3 times and change direction. Repeat 3 times for total of 9 reps both directions.
Hips & Knees: 1. Hip circles, 2. Knee circles 3. Dynamic hip flexor stretch
1. Circle 3 times and change direction. Repeat 3 times for total of 9 reps for both directions.
2. Circle 3 times and change direction. Repeat 3 times for total of 9 reps both directions.
3. Lean and dynamically pump your hips forward and down. Feel the stretch in the hip flexor muscles. Repeat 10 times both sides
1. Walking knee to chest stretch x 3 both sides
Pull the knee high, rise up on your toes and hold the stretch for 1-2 seconds, take three steps and repeat on the other side.
2. Cradle stretch 3 x both sides
Pull the leg upwards from your knee and feet, rise up on your toes and hold the stretch for 1-2 seconds, take three steps and repeat on the other side.
You should feel the stretch on your glutes.
3. Walking hamstring stretch 3 x both sides
Cross your front leg and keep it is loose. Keep your back leg straight and bend toward the the the floor. Hold the stretch for 1-2 seconds, take three steps and repeat.
4. Tiger Crawl x 10
Keep your body low and parallel to the floor. Bring your front leg towards the elbow and stretch. Continue to other side. Repeat it 10 times for both sides.
5. Rabbit x 10
Reach forward with your hands. Bring your legs to front as far as possible. Feel the stretch in your groins and hips. Repeat 10 times
1. Hip Push x 10 both sides
Dynamically push your hips to 1 o`clock and 11 o`clock.
2. Hip Roll x 10 both directions
Circle 3 times and change direction. Repeat 3 times for total of 9 reps each side
3. Back sweep to baby freeze x 5 both directions
Start from your knee, sweep to baby freeze. Reverse the move to return to starting position. Keep your legs open to add flow and power.
4. Back sweep to Front sweep 5 x both directions
Back sweep from the standing position, continue to front sweep up. Repeat to other direction. Work parallel to floor to get more flow and power.