Last week was a busy one for SSCT. We have been working hard to on upcoming posts and ideas and lot of great things are happening. Be on the lookout!
Recap on latest updates and news.
– You can now find the B-boy Hurricane under Training menu. Check out the video and post your comments.
– New MENU category: Articles
We got featured at bboymagazine.com. Read the full article here.
– The 6-step challenge is going crazy!!! Got loads of challenge entries from all over the world.
The best score so far is 46 rounds from B-boy Angel1! BOOM!
The challenge is still on, who can hit 50 rounds first?
Please post your records on our blogs comment section.
More challenges coming soon!
– Jaakko Savolahti (Helsinki Paleo) giving a Paleo Athletic Nutrition lecture for Flow Mo Crew at Saiffa.
– Lesson of the week -When you go out to do things, you get often surprised with positive interactions.
Johannes Hatsolo Hattunen and Jussi Focus Sirviö had a crazy turn when they were training outside.
They met this kettlebell OG called Eino from ex-soviet.
He showed them some old school kettlebell techniques, training tips and shared a little history of a kettlebell.
We wish you all a great week! Train hard and smart, it’s up you you!