Welcome to SSCT official. Thank you for subscribing our page and following us!
All the dancers across the world, I challenge you to take a few seconds to answer these questions honestly.
1. Do you train regularly with aim and ambition?
2. Do you think that dancing requires great amount of strength, stamina and coordination?
3. Are you doing bodyweight, barbell, dumbbell or kettle-bell exercises on a weekly/daily basis?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above SSCT is for you.
If you answered NO to the last question you need to bookmark this page right now and start making positive changes on your training routines. It’s up to you!
Proper physical training in addition to your normal dance sessions may surprise you with some positive side effects:
1. You will become stronger, faster and leaner.
2. You will learn how to train harder and smarter.
3. You will have more energy and endurance at events, training sessions, work and home
4. You will gain positive health outcomes.
5. You will spend less time injured and therefore have more time to focus on the good stuff.
6. You will recover faster from injuries and hard practice sessions.
7. You will become mentally tougher because you know you are well prepared and fit.
8. You will learn new moves and techniques that felt impossible before.
9. You will stop limiting yourself with unnecessary excuses.
And because of all of the above,
10. You are going to dance and perform better than ever before.
Johannes “Hatsolo” Hattunen
Flow Mo Crew